Exxon has an impressive team of engineers, they have been consistently performing In-Line Inspection (ILI) campaigns on their pipelines on a year on year. As a rule, they begin each year with a mindset to out-perform the year before.
Therefore, in a bid to improve their inspection/pigging campaigns for their subsea pipelines where no off-the-shelf solution exist, within the ExxonMobil group, Brisktrade in partnership with Jee Limited will;
- Perform engineering studies on pipeline piggability & inspection
- Develop execution procedures/protocols for pipeline inspection activities including stuck pig scenarios
- Develop pre/post ILI QA/QC checklists/protocols, and
- Perform pipeline condition assessment.
Brisktrade will also carry-out detailed engineering assessments which include;
- Pig design and loop testing to prove up piggability,
- Develop execution procedures/protocols for all pigging activities, with consideration for ILI tooling technology suitability for systems, while also providing on-site project management and technical support towards the implementation of technical recommendations during campaigns.
We are excited about this opportunity and as a Nigerian company committed to driving the local content agenda, we are confident of delivering reliable outcomes to all stakeholders.