BRISKTRADE is a policy driven organisation and we ensure that we operate with the appropriate governing policy within every market we serve. As we seek for more collaboration, it is imperative that we abide by a single policy for each services we are engaged to offer.
HSE Policy Statement
BRISKTRADE, a provider of Inspection and Maintenance Services, Equipment supply and installation and Subsea services to oil and gas industry values the contribution of our employees, clients, partners, suppliers, governments, shareholders, contractors, investors, communities and other interested parties in all our operations and the environment where we operate as important stakeholders, whose active support is critical to our success of as a company and the overall protection of our environment.
BRISKTRADE is committed to:
- Compliance with all applicable Federal, State and Local Government Laws, Regulations and Industry Standards on Community, Safety, Health, Environment and Security issues;
- Conductingour operations with integrity, responsibility, care and respect for the protection of the operating environment, promotion of safety and health of our personnel and other interested parties and safe operation of plants/equipment /facilities within our scope of services
- Ensuring zeroincidences of health, safety and environmental pollution through the use of competence and well informed personnel, proven work methods, sound HSE practices and adequate preparation and timely response to emergency situations
- Integrating community, safety, environment, health and security issues and performance as an integral part of our business
- Continuous identification and management of environmental aspects, health and safety hazards and its associated risks to prevent HSE non-compliances.
- Effective material utilization, energy and water management, dust control, waste management and other related environmental concerns for the protection and continual improvement of Brisktrade HSE programs.
- Establishment of specific objectives at relevant functions and levels in order to ensure the achievement of this HSE Policy, pursue relevant improvement goals and enhance overall organizational performance.
Local Content Policy
Observing Federal Government of Nigeria’s policy on local content development strategy and Brisktrade’s strategic objective, the company states:
- Brisktrade shall source for made in Nigeria materials needed for operations through local vendors and sub-contractors
- Engage host community personnels to perform jobs so as to empower and transfer technology to the employed within the host community. This shall also help in developing manpower of expertise over time.
- The company shall involve Nigerian employees in decision making process. This is to ensure that Nigerian management staff are involved in key decisions of the operations of the departments within the company.
- To enhance commitment to transfer of technology, employment generation and competence development, Nigerians shall be involved in as much aspects of the business plan execution as possible
- The company shall train and encourage trainees to practice as taught while duties are delegated with adequate supervision. This will ensure effective and active participation of Nigerian employees
- The above will be achieved without compromising total quality delivery.
The Company states a commitment to achieving this policy statement.