With our broad expertise and knowledge in pipeline and subsea engineering, we provide high quality advanced engineering solutions. With project management capabilities spanning across the life of field for both onshore and offshore oil & gas design projects, from the conceptual / feasibility studies to decommissioning.
In addition, the in-house design and project management capabilities of our highly experienced team ranges from stand-alone greenfield developments to brownfield development projects such as subsea tie-backs in shallow, deep and ultra deepwater environments.
Our extensive project management experience enables us to deliver value to our clients by ensuring our solutions are reliable, cost efficient, compliant and in accordance with international best practices.
Our engineering design and project management services include;
- Conceptual studies (pre-FEED)
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED), and Field development studies
- Fabrication design and manufacturing support for offshore platforms & subsea production systems
- Design re-modification and re-construction of existing offshore/subsea facilities
- SURF Design
- Flow assurance, hydraulic analysis
- Installation engineering analysis
- Repair design
- Fatigue/Stress/VIV analysis
- Operational Support
- Project Management
- Project Monitoring, Planning & Control
- Risk Assessment